Vegetables / Side Dishes
- 2 (16 oz) bag Frozen Carrots Cooked
- 1-3/4 stick Butter Melted
- 12 tbsp Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1-1/2 cup White Sugar
- 9 Egg Whites
- Cook carrots in boiling water until very soft.
- Process in blender until pureed.
- Stir remaining ingredients together with carrots, except for egg whites.
- Whip egg whites into stiff peaks and fold into mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes.
Roz Abramovitch Smith, West Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!