Commitment To Quality
Learn about us. Western Products was established in 1948 in Fargo, ND to provide innovative home exterior improvements with a strong commitment to quality and customer service.
The philosophy of Western Products is shaped by an intense commitment to quality and complete customer satisfaction.
Over the years, these standards have helped us maintain steady growth and become a recognized leader in the home exterior industry. Because of this, today Western Products is known as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest, carrying the best selection of products and services.
Western Products’ line of products includes United States Seamless® seamless siding and accessories, Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows and patio doors, asphalt and metal roofing, insulation, seamless gutters and Leafaway®gutter protection, Crystal Cabinets, Homecrest Outdoor Living™ patio furniture and also Hunter Douglas window treatments.
At Western Products, we’ve been making a difference for over 70 years. With more than 60,000 satisfied customers, you can be sure that we offer only the best American-made products and services available. Today, Western Products is proudly recognized as being one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest, carrying the best selection of products and services
The philosophy of Western Products is shaped by an intense commitment to quality and complete customer satisfaction.
Consequently, these standards have helped us maintain steady growth over the years…and become a recognized leader in the home exterior industry.
- 1948 – Peter Schuck founds Western Products in Fargo, ND as a lightning rod distributor.
- 1963 – Western Products revolutionizes the siding industry by delivering the first load of steel ever produced, becoming the nation’s pioneer in steel siding.
- 1972 – Western Products begins wholesale distribution of exterior home improvement products.
- 1980 – Western Products becomes a United States Seamless Franchisee.
- 1997 – Western Products becomes an exclusive Sundance Spas® retailer. Entrepreneur magazine names United States Seamless the fastest growing seamless steel siding franchise in America.
- 1998 – Fargo-Moorhead (FM) Home Builders association names Western Products “Builder of the Year.”
- 1999 – The Guinness Book of World Records inducts Western Products for the longest piece of seamless steel siding ever applied.
- 2000 – Western Products does 70% of the seamless steel siding for new construction in FM and the surrounding areas.
- 2004 – Western Products opens a second location in Bismarck, ND.
- 2005 – Western Products becomes an exclusive Renewal by Andersen retailer.
- 2006 – Western Products provides siding, roofing and gutters for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
- 2008 – Western Products becomes one of the “Top 500 Remodelers” in the America.
- 2008 – Western Products open its third location in St. Cloud, Minnesota – offering the same great quality products and services.
- 2009 – Entrepreneur magazine names United States Seamless in the “Franchise 500” from 2005 to 2009.
- 2009 – Western Products shows their commitment to green building by sending the first employee to become a Certified Green Professional™.
- 2009 – Western Products ranks in both the “Top 200 Remodelers” in Remodeling magazine and the “Top 500” in Qualified Remodeler magazine.
- 2014 – Western Products is named the top Crystal Cabinet regional dealer.
- 2014 – Western Products receives Renewal by Andersen’s “Showroom Recognition” award.
- 2014 – Western Products receives United States Seamless’ “Sales Growth” and “5-Star Customer Satisfaction” awards.
- 2015 – Western Products opens its fifth location in Jamestown, ND.
- 2015 – Western Products is named the top Crystal Cabinet regional dealer.
- 2015 – Western Products receives United States Seamless’ “President’s” award.
- 2015 – Western Products takes home two People’s Choice Awards from Design and Living magazine, including “Best Window Install and Supply” and “Best Exterior Siding Install and Supply”.
- 2016 – Western Products takes home six People’s Choice Awards from Design and Living magazine, including “Best Window Install and Supply”, “Best Roofing Supply and Install”, “Best Exterior Siding Install and Supply”, “Best Kitchen Designer” (Bill Tweten), “Best Kitchen Design Center” and “Best Pool/Spa Install and Supply”.
- 2016 – Western Products receives Crystal Cabinet’s “Prestige Dealer” award.
- 2016 – Western Products receives United States Seamless’ “Product Excellence” and “5-Star Customer Service Excellence” awards.
- 2016 – Western Products receives Renewal by Andersen’s “Homeowner Satisfaction” award.
- 2017 – Western Products receives Crystal Cabinet’s “Prestige Dealer” award.
- 2017 – Western Products receives United States Seamless’ “5-Star Customer Service Excellence” and “Ambassador” awards.
- 2017 – Western Products takes home the People’s Choice Award for “Best Roofing Supply and Install” from Design and Living magazine.
- 2018 – Western Products ranks #67 in Qualified Remodeler‘s “Top 500” magazine.
- 2018 – Western Products receives the Locals Love Us “Best Siding Contractor” award.
- 2018 – Western Products receives Crystal Cabinet’s “Prestige Dealer” award.
- 2019 – Western Products ranks #76 in Qualified Remodeler‘s “Top 500” magazine.
- 2019 – Western Products receives four Locals Love Us awards: “Best Siding Contractor,” “Best Roofing Contractor,” “Best Window Sales” and “Best Custom Cabinetry.”
- 2020 – Western Products ranks #33 on Remodeling Magazine‘s “Remodeling 550” list.
- 2020 – Western Products ranks #101 in Qualified Remodeler‘s “Top 500” list.
- 2020 – Western Products named one of Prairie Business Magazine‘s “50 Best Places to Work” in the region.
- 2020 – Western Products wins seven Locals Love Us awards: “Best Blinds & Window Treatments,” “Best Countertops,” “Best Custom Cabinetry,” “Best Home Improvement and Repair,” “Best Roofing Contractor,” “Best Siding Contractor,” and “Best Window Sales.”
- 2020 – Western Products ranks #80 in Qualified Remodeler‘s “HIP 200” list.
Made in the USA
Western Products prides itself on providing quality products, made in America – from windows to patio furniture, we value the products made right in our own backyard.
A North Dakota based company, Western Products brings you the best domestic products money can buy.
Founded in 1992 in Fargo, North Dakota, United States Seamless is proud to use 100% domestic materials and equipment. The steel, aluminum, paint and packaging supplies are also all domestic products.
Since opening their first store in Minnesota in 1995, Renewal by Andersen, a division of Andersen Corporation, has drawn on over 100 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. The Andersen Corporation was first founded in Wisconsin and is now located in Bayport, Minnesota. In addition, Renewal by Andersen Corporation is based in Cottage Grove, Minnesota. Renewal by Andersen prides itself on providing quality replacement windows and doors made right here in the United States of America.
Whether you are looking for the streamlined beauty of a standing seam steel roof or the charm of metal shingles, we will provide you with the highest quality product and also product installation in the Upper Midwest.
Owens Corning® began when an experiment with glass building blocks produced an unexpected result – it revealed a way to make glass fibers in commercial quantities. Consequently, that discovery launched more than a new product; it set in motion a remarkable series of events that included the birth of an innovative company that would develop new industries related to the production of fiber glass materials.
The first, historic step occurred on Oct. 31, 1938 when Owens-Illinois and Corning Glass officially spun off and incorporated Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corp., based in Toledo, Ohio.
Western Products is the only seamless gutter company in the area that offers one warranty covering both material and workmanship, in addition. Our lifetime limited warranty also includes 10 year limited chalk and color change protection. We stand behind the products we sell.
What began in the home garage of Tom Hammer in Minneapolis, MN, as a custom cabinet shop producing cabinets primarily for the local builder trade, has evolved into the #1 Custom Cabinet Manufacturer within the custom cabinet market. As Crystal continues to explore new cabinet markets, we are determined to offer the finest in custom cabinetry design available today and also in the future.
Founded in 1953, Homecrest is proud to not only be based in Wadena, Minnesota, but to also have kept manufacturing onsite in Wadena. While many outdoor furniture companies have sent manufacturing overseas, Homecrest continues to provide quality furniture, manufactured in the USA.
Our Vision and Our Mission
We exist to improve the quality of life for those who encounter our company, our products, our services and our people.
Be the Best in our Marketplace.
Provide unsurpassed Customer Satisfaction.
Be totally committed to Teamwork.
And be Relentless in the pursuit of Improvement.
Excellent products and expert, professional installation.
– Ron Q.
We are very happy with the product & were extremely satisfied with our installer, Kent. He did a wonderful job.
Thank you! Love the windows and door. Very friendly and helpful service.
– Dale & Janelle N.
I had my windows installed during the winter. At first I thought we will freeze the house and the tracked in mess will be awful. Each window was out for just a short length of time. The crew laid down mats. They mopped the foyer when they left. I found NO mess, NO dirt and a very clean and professional installation.
– Tom L.
We were very impressed with the installer, Kent. He was neat and tidy and kept us advised as to where they were on the project and what time they were coming and going each day. The woodwork he did on the windows looks great!
– John & Laurie S.
Kent did an excellent job of installing the windows – when we asked that he return for some touch-up work, he took care of the problem.
– Daryl H.
These are the best windows! We love them. The installers were great and the company they worked for were first class in all aspects.
– Mike B.
I want to thank your company and crew for the wonderful roofing work you did on our beautiful and historic Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Strasburg, ND. I hear so many compliments from our parishioners as to the superb quality of the work and the superb quality of the crew. From day one we felt valued by your company and we were confident that you would provide the best possible service. The sales staff answered all of our questions in a timely and thorough manner and the work crew was extremely careful and conscientious about keeping a safe and clean worksite. I could rest easy knowing that Western Products was completing the work on our Church. Again, thank you!!!
-Fr. Paul Eberle, Strasburg, ND
The service and detail of the sales staff at Western Products helped make our decision easier. The installers were great, they really impressed us with their professionalism and attention to detail. The follow up after the job was completed by the sales staff really put the finishing touch to the entire project. We would highly recommend Western Products when shopping for siding or windows.
-Jeff & Sandy Foss, Harwood ND
“Your sales people must have installed windows at some point. I rarely deal with people with such expertise!”
– Troy S.
“The two men most responsible for the installation were hardworking, professional & most concerned to satisfy us in every way possible.”
– Al S.
“Western Products did an excellent job!”
– Mike H.
“The crew who came out to [do the installation] were great! They were polite, friendly, and patient with our questions.”
– Neil & Mary Jo H.
“Installer was great, very personable, helpful and left everything cleaned up and done on time!”
– Albena O.
Get a Free Quote on Your Next Home Improvement Project
Discover how a commitment to quality products, professional installation and exceptional service has made Western Products the most trusted name in home improvement in Fargo and across the Dakotas and Western Minnesota for more than 70 years. Schedule a complimentary discussion with a free estimate on your home improvement project in Fargo, ND. 1-800-743-3632