Limited Lifetime Cabinet Warranty
Western Products Stands Behind Our Workmanship with a Limited Lifetime Cabinet Warranty!
The Crystal Cabinet Works Limited Lifetime warranty covers defects in material, as well as workmanship under normal home use and service. This warranty lasts for as long as the initial purchaser of the products owns them at the original site of installation.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
To whom does the warranty apply?
This warranty applies to the initial purchaser of the products who owns them at the original site of installation. If the consumer fails to provide proof of purchase, it will void any claim made under this warranty.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in your Crystal custom cabinetry under normal home use and service.
What will Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. do?
Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. will replace or repair any part or parts which may prove defective under normal home use and service.
How do I contact Crystal’s customer service?
As the Manufacturer, Crystal relies on our trusted dealer network to sell and service Crystal product. These independent, locally owned and operated businesses are the “Customer Service” who facilitate warranty claims.
Replacement & Repair
Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. will replace or repair any part or parts which may prove defective under normal home use and service. Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. also reserves the right to substitute parts of like quality if a substantially identical replacement part is unavailable.
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Expenses involved in the removal or installation of any item or product otherwise covered by this cabinet warranty.
- Damage caused by improper jobsite handling or installation. Improper door and drawer alignment caused by cabinets installed out of level, square, or plumb are also not covered.
- Mellowing, fading, or aging of wood products due to photo-degradation (the effect of natural and artificial light on woods and finishes) of the products’ finished appearance.
- It does not apply to our products or any part thereof which have been subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse, misuse, defective installation, improper storage, damage from exposure to extremes in temperature, and/or humidity, as well as normal wear and tear.
- Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this cabinet warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty does not apply to any special order product for which a written disclaimer of warranty was signed by the purchaser, or rather the purchaser’s agent.
- Visible cracking around the joint areas of painted face frames, doors, and other painted product is considered a natural characteristic of wood. Because wood naturally expands and contracts with changes in humidity and temperature, it is not covered under any implied warranty.
EFFECT ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. makes no other warranty of any kind—express or implied. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and all other warranties, express or implied, are excluded from this transaction and shall not apply to the goods sold unless the goods are “consumer products” as that term is defined by the federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
WHAT WILL VOID THE WARRANTY?
In the following list, you will find conditions that will void the cabinet warranty, including products deemed to have been neglected, abused, misused, or improperly maintained. Also, failure by the consumer to provide proof of purchase voids any claim made under this warranty.
- Humidity and temperature damage
- Water damage
- Neglected chips and scratches
- Product modifications
- Improper storage
- Appliance damage
For more information on warranty parameters and voids, visit the Crystal Cabinet Works’ Website.
CABINET WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Electronic components such as lighting, electronic assist opening devices, or other electronics will have the outsourced suppliers implied limited warranty.
Some specialty finishes may have exceptions or a voided warranty. If they do, your designer will receive a disclaimer.
Some outsourced specialty products and/or over-sized products do not fall under any implied warranty.
To file a warranty claim, the purchaser should contact the local dealer, or rather the distributor from whom the cabinets were originally purchased. The consumer must provide the dealer, distributor, or Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. with proof of purchase. This may be done by providing the dealer, distributor, or Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. with a copy of the invoice and/or receipt originally received with the purchase of the cabinets. However, failure by the consumer to provide proof of purchase voids any claim made under this warranty.
The dealer or distributor will obtain the information necessary to make a claim decision regarding your cabinet warranty. They will then forward such information in writing to Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. for action on the claim. Warranty claims must include a complete description of how the defect occurred. If the dealer or distributor is not available, the purchaser may then contact Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. directly at 800-347-5045.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Want to learn more about the Crystal Cabinet Works Warranty?
Since 1948, Western Products has provided quality products, professional installation, and exceptional service. This is how we became the Upper Midwest’s most trusted name for custom cabinets, as well as home improvement!
Schedule your free consultation with one of our trained consultants to find out more about the Crystal Cabinet Works, Inc. Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Call Western Products today at 1-800-743-3632.