Baked Hash Browns
Vegetables / Side Dishes
- 1-1/2 (2 lb) bag Frozen, Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 (8 oz) carton Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Margarine Melted
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cup Crushed Corn Flakes
- In a 9x13-inch pan, let potatoes thaw partially, drizzle 1/4 c. melted butter over.
- Heat soup, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper, then pour over potatoes.
- Top with flakes and 1/4 c. melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Margie Rinas, Moorhead, MN
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!