Smoked Cheese & Wine Logs
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 c. (8 oz.) Shredded smoked cheddar cheese;
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine Softened
- 1/4 c Dry red wine
- 1 tbsp Chives Finely snipped
- 2 tsp Horseradish
- 1 c Walnuts Finely chopped
- In mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except walnuts and crackers. Beat with electric mixer until fluffy. Cover and chill slightly. On waxed paper, shape into two logs. Roll in chopped nuts. Wrap and refrigerate up to 1 week or freeze up to one month. Serve with assorted crackers or melba toast rounds.
Kay E. Schuette, Breezy Point, MN
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!