Smoked Cheese & Wine Logs
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 cup (8 oz.) Shredded smoked cheddar cheese;
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine Softened
- 1/4 cup Dry red wine
- 1 tbsp Chives Finely snipped
- 2 tsp Horseradish
- 1 cup Walnuts Finely chopped
- In mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except walnuts and crackers.
- Beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Cover and chill slightly.
- On waxed paper, shape into two logs.
- Roll in chopped nuts.
- Wrap and refrigerate up to 1 week or freeze up to one month.
- Serve with assorted crackers or melba toast rounds.
Kay E. Schuette, Breezy Point, MN
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!