Window Installation Lead – Renewal by Andersen
Do you want the opportunity to develop your carpentry skills through performing hands-on window installation for a company that understands the needs of installers? Do you wish logistical paperwork was done for you, so that you can focus on your installs? If so, this Window Foreman position is for you!
As a Window Installation Lead, you would perform routine window replacements and installations in customers’ homes. This includes setup, installation and cleanup. You must have proficient assessment, problem-solving, decision-making and time-management skills. This position would develop your fine carpentry skills.
Why You Should Apply:
- $35+ per hour
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Company truck and gas card provided
- Monday–Friday schedule with stable, year-round work
- Top benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company matching, and many more
- Excellent growth opportunities into sales or management
- Join a Team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded!
- Bring a Friend! For each installer you refer that gets hired, you will earn $250 after 6 months of their employment, and/or $200 per month for up to a year if you refer a foreman!
- Account for variations in wall materials and thickness
- Recognize Variations in casing and sill types
- Changes from house settling
- Unforeseen structural damage
- 1+ years of window installation experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
- Hand and power tool proficiency
- A valid, insurable driver’s license, with ability to pass company MVR check
How to Apply:
- Apply below using our fast track application or feel free to call us at 701-280-5916 for more information!
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products HR, or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Fast Track Application
Western Products has been in business for over 75 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.