Siding Foreman – Sign On Bonus
Do you have foreman experience in the home improvement industry? Are you driven to earn top pay while helping to coordinate crew operations and ensure efficient production? If you are ready to invest in your future, our family-owned company offers competitive benefits and opportunities for advancement to hard workers like you!
We are seeking a motivated, dependable Siding Foremen with previous experience in seamless siding. Ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to safety, reliable work ethic, and prior experience in a supervisory role.
Why You Should Apply:
- $35+ per hour with up to 6-figure earning potential
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Company truck and gas card provided
- Monday–Friday schedule with stable, year-round work
- Top benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with matching, Employee Assistance Program and more
- Excellent growth opportunities into sales or management
- Join a Team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded!
- Bring a Friend! For each installer you refer that gets hired, you will earn $250 after 6 months of their employment, and/or $200 per month for up to a year if you refer a foreman!
- Lead team of 2+ crew members for installation of steel siding and other premium exterior products
- Coordinate daily tasks according to priorities and plans, making changes when necessary due to weather, supply, delivery, and personnel
- Manage crew time clock and schedules
- Delegate individual responsibilities and projects to crew members and contractors to ensure project proceeds on time
- Work with Scheduler and Production Manager to report project status
- Maintain driving logs
- Maintain OSHA compliance by working with Safety Coordinator
- Use iPad for record keeping, form submissions, etc.
- 2+ years siding crew supervision experience
- Ability to keep crew members engaged and on task
- Strong communication, customer service, decision making, and leadership skills
- Commitment to safety at all times
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Must possess a valid, insurable driver’s license and be able to obtain a DOT medical card
How to Apply:
- Apply below using our fast track application or feel free to call us at 701-280-5916 for more information!
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products HR, or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Fast Track Application
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.