Do you want the opportunity to do part- or full-time, seasonal installation work? Do you want to be part of a company that values positive work culture and offers excellent growth opportunities? If so, this Seasonal Installer position is for you!
As a Seasonal Installer, you would conduct various renovations and installations in customer homes. This includes setup, installation and cleanup. You must have proficient assessment, problem-solving, decision-making and time-management skills.
Why You Should Apply:
- Additional monetary benefits
- A flexible, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Satisfaction from problem solving
- Identify variations in wall materials and thickness
- Recognize variations in casing and sill types
- Changes from house settling
- Unforeseen structural damage
- Weather conditions
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Window installation and remodeling experience
- Home renovation or construction experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- A valid, insurable driver’s license, with ability to pass company MVR check
- Ability to communicate with peers and homeowners
- Ability to make homeowners feel comfortable
- Ability to explain process to homeowners
- Ability to answer homeowner questions throughout process
How to Apply:
- Apply below using our fast track application or feel free to call us at 701-280-5916 for more information!
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products HR, or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Fast Track Application
Western Products has been in business for over 75 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.