Potato Sauerkraut Soup
- 4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 (10.5 oz) can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (16 oz) can Sauerkraut Well-Rinsed (twice) and Drained
- 8 oz Fresh Mushrooms Sliced or 4 oz Canned
- 3 Potatoes (medium size) Small Cubes
- 2 Carrots (medium size) Chopped
- 1 Onion (medium size) Chopped
- 2 stalk Celery Chopped
- 3/4 lb Smoked Polish Sausage Cubed
- 1 cup Chicken Chopped and Cooked
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Dried Dillweed
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash
- In a 3-1/2 to 4 qt. electric crock pot, stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low heat 8-10 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Delicious, just try it!
Mrs. Doug Betlach, Perham, MN
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!