Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 (3 lb) bag Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Thawed, Cooked and Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 6 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 (15 oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream (Fat-Free is Fine)
- 4 stalks Celery Finely Sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can Tomatoes Stewed and Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 (4 oz) cans Chopped Green Chilies
- Put all ingredients except sour cream and chicken in pot and simmer until very hot.
- Add chicken and cook until time to serve.
- Add sour cream, stir and serve.
- Garnish with tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
Clarice Kadry, West Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!