Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 (3 lb) bag Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts Thawed, Cooked and Chopped
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 6 c Chicken Broth
- 1 (15 oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 c Sour Cream (Fat-Free is Fine)
- 4 stalks Celery Finely Sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can Tomatoes Stewed and Chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 (4 oz) cans Chopped Green Chilies
- Put all ingredients except sour cream and chicken in pot and simmer until very hot. Add chicken and cook until time to serve. Add sour cream, stir and serve. Garnish with tortilla chips and shredded cheese.
Clarice Kadry, West Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!