Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1 (9 oz) pkg Frozen Cut Broccoli Thawed
- 6 cup Water
- 3 (10-3/4 oz) cans Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cup Chicken Cubed, Cooked
- 1 cup Onion Chopped
- 1 cup Carrots Sliced
- 1/2 cup Dry Vermouth or water
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Basil Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Leaves
- 1 (7 oz) pkg Cheese Tortellini
- Grated Parmesan Cheese if Desired
- In a large saucepot or Dutch oven, combine water, chicken broth, soup, chicken, onions, carrots, vermouth, garlic, basil and oregano.
- Bring to a boil; add tortellini.
- Simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
- Add broccoli.
- Simmer an additional 5-10 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
- Serve with cheese.
Marlene Sand, Redwood Falls, MN
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!