Broccoli Wild Rice Soup
- 1 (6 oz) pkg Chicken and Wild Rice Mix
- 5 c Water
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Frozen Chopped Broccoli Thawed
- 1 Medium Size Carrot Shredded
- 2 tsp Dried Minced Onion
- 1 (10.75 oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup Undiluted
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese Cubed
- In a large saucepan, combine rice, contents of seasoning packet and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, and onion. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in soup and cream cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
Pat Orn, Lisbon, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!