Lemonade Party Cake
Desserts / Cakes / Pies
- 1 pkg Lemon Cake Mix
- Water As called for on cake mix package directions
- Oil As called for on cake mix package directions
- 1 (6 oz) can Frozen Lemonade Thawed
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tub Whipped Fluffy White or Lemon Ready-To-Spread Frosting
- Bake cake as directed on package in a 9x13-inch pan in 350-degree oven.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Stir together lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.
- Poke top of warm cake every half inch with long-tined fork.
- Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Spread frosting over top of cake.
Elaine Hedman, Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!