Lemonade Party Cake
Desserts / Cakes / Pies
- 1 pkg Lemon Cake Mix
- Water As called for on cake mix package directions
- Oil As called for on cake mix package directions
- 1 (6 oz) can Frozen Lemonade Thawed
- 3/4 c Powdered Sugar
- 1 tub Whipped Fluffy White or Lemon Ready-To-Spread Frosting
- Bake cake as directed on package in a 9x13-inch pan in 350-degree oven. Cool 15 minutes. Stir together lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar. Poke top of warm cake every half inch with long-tined fork. Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours. Spread frosting over top of cake. Enjoy.
Elaine Hedman, Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!