Cookies & Bars
- 1 cup Butter
- 1-1/4 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 cup Flour
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2-3 tbsp Milk
- 1 Almond Flavoring
- Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and vanilla, sift remaining ingredients and mix until well-blended.
- Put 2/3 of batter into a greased 11-1/2x17-inch jelly roll pan.
- Spread pie filling over batter.
- Drop remaining batter by spoonfuls on top of pie filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350-degrees.
- Mix powdered sugar, butter, milk and almond flavoring, then drizzle over cooled bars.
Peggy Bullinger, Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!