Enjoy this refreshing dip!
- 2-3 whole Cucumbers
- 2 8 oz packages Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2-3 whole Green Onions
- 2-3 tbsp Milk
- 1 pinch Salt + Pepper To taste
- Peel cucumbers and cut in half.
- Spoon out the seeds.
- Cut the cucumbers into small chucks.
- With a beater, mix cream cheese, mayo, milk, salt/pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add cucumbers and green onions.
- Mix well.
- Best if served with Cool Ranch Doritos.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!