Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 cup Celery Chopped
- 1 cup Onion Chopped
- 4 cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 1 qt Water
- 2-1/2 cup Potatoes Cubed
- 1 (20 oz) pkg Frozen Broccoli/Cauliflower (or California Blend)
- 1 lb Velveeta Cheese
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- Boil together celery, onion, bouillon and water.
- Add potatoes and frozen veggies.
- You may chop veggies into smaller pieces.
- Boil until tender.
- Add cheese & soup and allow to melt together, works well in a crock pot.
- Ham or bacon added to this is GREAT!!!
Laurie Colvert, Billings, MT
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!