Death by Chocolate
Desserts / Cakes / Pies
- 3/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 cup Margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 cup White Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1-1/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 2 sm pkg Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 (8 oz) cartons Cool Whip
- 8 Heath or Score Candy Bars Broken into pieces
- 1 cup Pecans Chopped
- Beat brownie mix ingredients together by hand.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool good.
- While in pan cut brownies into small squares.
- Pour 1/4 c. Kahlua over brownies, let soak for 5 minutes.
- Mix 1 package pudding as directed, set aside.
- Mix another package pudding as directed, also set aside.
Layer in a 9x13-inch Pan:
- Half of cut-up brownies
- 1 of the pudding mixes
- 1 carton Cool Whip
- Half of candy bars and half pecans
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Brad Olson, Fort Ransom, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!