Cookies & Bars
- 3 cup Rice Krispies
- 7 Whole Graham Crackers
- 2-1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 pkg Semi-sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup Light Cory Syrup
- 3 tbsp Margarine
- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Coat 13x9-inch microwavable dish with cooking spray.
- Place whole graham crackers on bottom.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- Remove and cool.
- In 2-quart mixing bowl, combine chocolate morsels, margarine and corn syrup.
- Microwave on high about 1-1/2 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in peanut butter, add Rice Krispies and mix.
- Spread over marshmallows, cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Penny Aanden, Fertile, MN
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!