Rely on Western Products for Your Home Improvement in Wahpeton, ND
Western Products Sets the Standard in Home Improvement throughout Wahpeton and the Dakotas!
Since 1948, we’ve been building our reputation on providing superior customer service and also quality, American-made products. This is because at Western Products, we take our commitment seriously, making sure Wahpeton homeowners have the highest-quality replacement windows, siding, gutters, and roofing.
65,000 Customers + Counting!
Over 70 years ago, our team set out to meet and also exceed the home improvement needs of Fargo/Moorhead. Today, we’re proud to have worked with more than 65,000 customers across the Upper Midwest. Our goal is to ensure your family feels safe and comfortable with the process and also the finished result. To do this, we have become the experts in energy-efficient roofing, siding, gutters, and window replacement in Wahpeton, ND.
Our Wahpeton Services Include:
- United States Seamless® Steel Siding – Western Products pioneered steel siding for residential use and continues to lead the way. We're proud to provide the most durable siding and accessories in the Upper Midwest.
- Renewal by Andersen® Replacement Windows – When it comes to windows, homeowners have made their choice clear. They prefer Renewal by Andersen, the most trusted name in replacement windows for over 100 years.
- Renewal by Andersen® Replacement Patio Doors – Western Products offers the region's largest selection of Renewal by Andersen patio style doors. Choose from a wide selection of beautiful, durable, and also reliable styles to suit every home.
- GAF Roofing – As a factory-certified Master Elite contractor for GAF asphalt roofing, Western Products is licensed, insured, and able to provide you with the highest level of warranty protection for your investment.
- Unified Steel™ Stone-Coated Metal Roofing – If you’re looking for roofing shingles with a clean design and unparalleled durability, you'll love Unified Steel's quality selection!
- Owens Corning™ AttiCat™ Insulation – We are proud to install America’s most popular attic insulation. Decrease your energy bills while keeping your home consistently comfortable all year long!
- ProVia® + LARSON® Entry Doors – ProVia and Larson are the preferred doors for builders and remodelers alike! See the most durable fiberglass and steel entry doors on the market.
- Leafaway, Gutter Gekko, + E-Z Flow – We provide exceptional gutter protection solutions from industry leaders such as Leafaway, Gutter Gekko, and E-Z Flow. These systems will keep your home safe and dry and your gutters clog-free!
- Versetta Stone – Versetta Stone siding, made with lightweight aggregate materials, is designed to install in record time and also look great for a lifetime!
Home + Leisure Services:
- Homecrest Outdoor Furniture – Enjoy ultimate outdoor relaxation with our comprehensive line of affordable and customizable luxury furniture.
- Hunter Douglas Window Treatments – Western Products has the industry’s largest selection of horizontal and vertical blinds made of genuine hardwoods, aluminum, vinyl, or fabrics.
- Showplace Cabinetry + Crystal Cabinets – Revitalize your kitchen, pantry, or bathroom with custom cabinetry from Showplace Cabinetry or Crystal Cabinets at Western Products. While our professional kitchen designer helps you achieve your dream, we will also provide sensible solutions for your space.
Discover the Difference
Not just any home improvement company can provide this level of superior results. In fact, only Western Products consistently pairs great customer service with affordable prices, American-made products, and high-quality installation. We know that communication is key in ensuring the end result is exactly what you envisioned. Because of this, we strive to stay in tune with you from start to finish. Contact us today to discover the Western Products difference!
Call Western Products today at 800-743-3632, or simply fill out our convenient online quote request form. We’ll be glad to visit your home in Wahpeton and provide a free consultation. Through an on-site or virtual meeting, we can provide more information about our products, warranties, and also installations!