Window Installer – Renewal by Andersen
Do you want the opportunity to do hands-on window installation and work for a company that understands the needs of installers? Do you wish logistical paperwork was done for you, so that you can focus on your installs? If so, this Window Installer position is for you!
As a Window Installer, you would perform routine window replacements and installations in customers’ homes. This includes setup, installation and cleanup. You must have proficient assessment, problem-solving, decision-making and time-management skills. In addition, you would be required to identify and adjust your installation with account for items such as variations in wall material and thickness, casing and sill type, structural damage, and more.
Why You Should Apply:
- Year-round installation work
- Top employee benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance, 401K with company matching, employee assistance program and more
- A flexible, family-oriented culture
- Excellent growth opportunities
- We sell, measure, spec and acquire permits for you
- Schedule the job with your flexibility in mind
- Furnish and stage all supplies for workdays (central location)
- Provide convenient waste disposal (same central location)
- Handle all billing and logistics, reducing your paperwork
- Identify variations in wall materials and thickness
- Recognize variations in casing and sill types
- Changes from house settling
- Unforeseen structural damage
- Window installation and remodeling experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Must possess a valid, insurable driver’s license
- Ability to communicate with peers and homeowners
How to Apply:
- Apply below using our fast track application or feel free to call us at 701-280-5916 for more information!
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products HR, or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Fast Track Application
Western Products has been in business for over 75 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.