Deserts / Cakes / Pies
- 1 (20 oz) can Crushed Pineapple Reserve Juice
- 1 pkg White Cake Mix
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup Coconut
- Drain pineapple and save liquid for cake.
- Mix cake according to directions using juice instead of water, bake and cool.
- Mix pudding with milk.
- When thick, beat in Cool Whip and softened cream cheese.
- Spread on cool cake.
- Cover with pineapple and top with coconut.
- Keep refrigerated.
Marian Hahn, Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!