Deserts / Cakes / Pies
- 1 (20 oz) can Crushed Pineapple Reserve Juice
- 1 pkg White Cake Mix
- 1 (3.5 oz.) pkg. Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg Cream Cheese
- 1 c Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 1 c Coconut
- Drain pineapple and save liquid for cake. Mix cake according to directions using juice instead of water, bake and cool. Mix pudding with milk. When thick, beat in Cool Whip and softened cream cheese. Spread on cool cake. Cover with pineapple and top with coconut. Keep refrigerated. Delicious.
Marian Hahn, Fargo, ND
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!