Expanding Blown-In Insulation
Western Products has expanded into Owens Corning™ AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In insulation to provide homeowners with even more ways to improve the quality of their lives and save energy. Not having enough insulation can result in major energy loss; since energy costs are continuing to rise, it’s a smart idea to protect your home against these rising expenses.
Save up to 20% on energy costs the fast and affordable way, with Owens Corning™ AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In insulation from Western Products.
If your home is 10-15 years old, there’s a good chance it’s not as insulated as it should be. By adding Owens Corning AttiCat Expanding Blown-In insulation to your attic, you can:
- Save up to 20% on your home’s heating and cooling energy costs by insulating and air sealing.*
- Earn a 30% tax credit up to $1,500.**
- Increase the comfort of your home, especially during the extremes of winter and summer.
* Saving will vary depending on your location and weather conditions. Calculations of energy savings based on a 1700 sq ft, single-story home, with base case insulation and air leakage levels equivalent to the average home built in 1965.
The Owens Corning Difference
Owens Corning™ invented glass fiber and glass fiber insulation more than 50 years ago and the Owens Corning™ brand and the full line of PINK insulation products have been synonymous with trusted performance for many years. Owens Corning™ also makes glass fiber that is used to reinforce composite materials used in transportation, electronics, marine, wind energy and other high-performance applications.
A global leader in residential, commercial and industrial building materials, Owens Corning™ is a $6 billion company with 16,500 employees around the world.
A History of Innovation
Since Owens Corning™ was founded in 1938, they have been the world’s leading innovator of glass fiber technology. In fact, every major technological advance in glass fiber technology has been the result of Owens Corning™ research and development.
Every day, Owens Corning™ people redefine what is possible by delivering high-quality products and services to customers around the world and dramatically changing the way people live, work and play. Go with Owens Corning™ PINK insulation for your home, and feel comfortable with your choice.
Adding insulation to your attic is a blast with the AttiCat Insulation Blowing Machine! It conditions the AttiCat Expanding Blown-In PINK Fiberglas™ insulation by breaking it up and fluffing it, adding millions of the tiny air pockets that give the material its insulating power. The insulation is conditioned further throughout the length of the hose. As it bounces its way up to your attic, more air pockets are added, increasing its insulating power even more. Since Fiberglas insulation won’t settle, it will keep its energy-saving R-value over time.
Quick and Easy
- Blowing the insulation should take less than 1.5 hours
- The whole process can be completed in less than 4 hours
- Self-feeding system
- Puts insulation where you want it
- Integrated Autocutter
- Fiberglas™ insulation releases and expands completely inside the machine
- Provides easy cleanup because machine does the work for you
- Low dust system
Safe and Reliable
- Optimized process for minimal handling
- Fully enclosed system
- Hose-mounted remote control
With professional AttiCat® installation, the Fiberglas™ insulation will not settle and keep its energy-saving R-value over time.
Western Products will not only help you save energy – we’ll make it easy! The use of the Owens Corning AttiCat® blown-in insulation system will help you get the job done quickly, without the hassle.
Installation is Easy, Mess-Free, Won’t Settle and Safe! Some further benefits include:
- Western Products can cover your entire attic in less than an afternoon
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-in PINK FIBERGAS™ Insulation where you need it, providing the proper R-value for our region
- Installation will provide complete coverage – even around pipes
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-in PINK FIBERGAS™ Insulation releases and expands inside the machine – making this is low dust system
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-in PINK FIBERGAS™ Insulation will not settle and will maintain it’s insulating power over time
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-in PINK FIBERGAS™ Insulation is mold resistant and does not absorb moisture
Common Insulation Questions
Find answers to common questions about insulation from Western Products and Owens Corning.
What is R-value?
“R” stands for resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power.
What will re-insulating my home do for me?
Insulation will help to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Re-insulating your home will reduce the heat flow, allowing your home to use less energy for heating and cooling. A well-insulated home increases the overall comfort of the home and adds to its resale value.
How can I be sure I am getting the best performance?
The most important factor in getting the best performance out of your insulation is proper installation. Western Products employs factory-trained installers who have been taught the proper methods of installation and will ensure you receive the best performance from your insulation.
There are so many different types of insulation products on the market, how do I know Owens Corning™ AttiCat™ Blown-in Insulation is right for me?
Owens Corning invented glass fiber insulation over 50 years ago, and our full line of PINK insulation products have a history of trusted performance. Owens Corning and Western Products are committed to providing the best product available on the market for homeowners. In fact, every major advance in glass fiber technology has been the result of Owens Corning research and development.
Get a Free Quote on Insulation in Fargo, ND
Discover how a commitment to quality products, professional installation and exceptional service has made Western Products the most trusted name for insulation in the Upper Midwest for more than 70 years. Schedule a complimentary discussion with a free estimate on insulation in Fargo, ND, call Western Products today at 1-800-743-3632.