Western Products is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Sales Representative to represent our brand of quality products and services. We are a locally owned company specializing in the sales, service, and installation of seamless steel siding, windows, roofing, gutters, and more.
Why You Should Apply
- Generous commission earning potential: 30%-40% close ratio with an average sale of $15,000+
- No cold calling or prospecting
- Top benefits package, including health, dental, 401k with matching, Employee Assistance Program, paid time-off, and more
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A fun, flexible, and family-oriented company culture
- Run pre-set, pre-qualified leads for clients who have requested an estimate
- Work closely with our marketing team who will supply you with warm sales leads
- Educate customers in their homes about the services we provide
- Deliver on our brand promise that each customer receives the best experience in the industry
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new sales methods
- Enjoy meeting and helping new people each day
- Strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Possess time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- In-home sales experience is a plus, but it is not necessary to succeed in this role—we are willing to train the right candidate
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
How to Apply
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 75 years and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Western Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.