Roofing/Siding Service Technician
Western Products is looking for a reliable, self-motivated Roofing/Siding Service Technician to service and repair previously installed roofing and siding. We offer competitive wages, top benefits, a family-oriented culture, steady work, and more. If you enjoy variety in your workday and are self-motivated and hardworking, then this is the job for you!
Why You Should Apply:
- $25+ per hour
- Monday – Friday schedule with stable, year-round work
- Top employee benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance, 401K with company matching, and more
- Excellent growth opportunities—Foreman opportunities available
- Enhance your skills and grow into a great career with a well-established, family-owned company
- Join a team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded
- Bring a Friend! For each installer you refer that gets hired, you will earn $250 after 6 months of their employment, and/or $200 per month for up to a year if you refer a foreman!
- Analyze customers’ situations, determine corrective action to be taken, and verify that the action taken has fixed the situation
- Communicate with the customer in a respectful manner, providing information and explanations that are helpful in understanding the situation and corrective action
- Self-manage assigned work schedules and work orders, set priorities and schedule appointments with the customer, and be dependable and punctual in meeting commitments with co-workers and customers
- Complete and submit required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Keep team members informed of customer interactions and actions taken
- Follow established processes, keep current on products and installation changes, and make recommendations for process improvement
- Construction knowledge: 3 years (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of construction techniques, the industry, and skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to handle confrontation using a tactical and professional approach
- Basic math skills and the ability to accurately read a tape measure required
How to Apply:
- Apply below using our fast track application or feel free to call us at 701-280-5916 for more information!
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products HR, or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Fast Track Application
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.