Roofing Department Manager
Western Products is currently looking to hire a Roofing Department Manager to add to our expanding team. As Roofing Department Manager, you will be responsible for budgeting and achieving/exceeding sales goals while expanding the business in all territories. You will manage installation crews, subcontractors and sales professionals with an emphasis on safety, quality and productivity. If you are a roofing and construction expert searching for a great career opportunity, we want you!
Our team members are the backbone of our company, and the Roofing Department Manager will be a critical part of that team. This role will provide support and project management to our crews, ensuring timely completion of all jobs.
Why You Should Apply:
- Monday–Friday schedule with stable, year-round work
- Top benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with matching, Employee Assistance Program and more
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Join a Team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded!
- Bring a Friend! For each crew member you refer that gets hired, you will earn $250 after 6 months of their employment, and/or $200 per month for up to a year if you refer a foreman!
- Manage project personnel including installation crews, project managers, estimators, subcontractors, etc.
- Work with Sales Manager to set selling price to provide accurate estimates to customers and contractors.
- Coordinate daily with Production and Scheduling teams to assess project duration, needed equipment and supplies, and other installer needs.
- Perform quality control inspections on jobsites
- Enforce a safety-conscious culture by promoting safe work practices in the field
- Communicate with customers to assess and respond to any issues or concerns.
- Assist with recruitment, hiring and retention of top talent.
- High School Education required – College degree a plus.
- Have a thorough understanding of the various roof manufacturers’ system requirements and assemblies.
- Must be able to obtain all needed manufactures installation certifications such as GAF Master Elite.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency including Microsoft Office products.
- A valid, insurable driver’s license is required
How to Apply:
- Apply below using our fast track application or feel free to call us at 701-280-5916 for more information!
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products HR, or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Fast Track Application
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.