Property Management Coordinator
Come work as a Property Management Coordinator at Western Products! We are a locally owned company that offers great pay, benefits, and an opportunity to invest in your future. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with many moving parts, take pride in your work, and have excellent customer service skills, then this is the job for you!
Why You Should Apply:
- Monday through Friday schedule so you can enjoy nights and weekends as you like
- Top benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, Employee Assistance Program, and more
- An environment that allows you to challenge and grow yourself with a company that is excited to grow with you!
- Assist in all aspects of our commercial rental properties and apartment complexes
- Analyze monthly rental revenue reports
- Professionally interact with tenants
- Handle tenant needs such as work orders, contracts, and coordination of building services
- Prepare bank and account reconciliations
- Administer leases and compliance issues tasks related to leasing
- Manage monthly rent charge postings and receipt postings
- Prepare monthly accrual basis financial statements for multiple entities
- Assist Property Manager with inspection coordination, contracts and agreements, budget preparation and review, and other tasks as needed
- Knowledge of property management operations and experience with property management accounting functions preferred
- Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Appfolio experience a plus
- Excellent time management skills and follow-through with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 75 years and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Western Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.