In-Home Sales Professional – Bismarck
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic in-home sales professional to represent the Renewal by Andersen and United State Seamless brands of quality and service. We are a 75-year-old home improvement company that specializes in the sales, service, and installation of windows, seamless steel siding, roofing, gutters, and more. If you’re an experienced in-home sales professional and would like to learn more about this opportunity, we would love to talk to you!
Why You Should Apply:
- Top benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, Employee Assistance Program, and more
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Join a team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded!
- Bring a friend! For each crew member you refer that gets hired, you will earn $250 after 6 months of their employment, and/or $200 per month for up to a year if you refer a foreman!
Responsibilities & Compensation:
Unlike other sales opportunities, Western Products has our own marketing department that utilizes both traditional and non-traditional marketing methods to provide our sales representatives with warm leads. You will be running pre-set, pre-qualified leads for clients who have CALLED US for an estimate. This means there is NO COLD CALLING or prospecting required by our sales representatives. Your role will be to visit customers in their homes, educate them about the services we provide, and deliver on our brand promise that each of our customers receive the best experience in the industry.
You will leverage your product training, along with your consultative selling skills, to generate a 30% to 40% close ratio and an average sale of $15,000. When you do that math, this will reward you with a generous earning potential. In addition, we offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, 401k, paid time-off, and more!
Although in-home sales experience can help, it is not necessary to succeed in this role—Western Products provides world-class sales training! The key qualities that we expect from you are:
- A willingness to learn and master a new sales methodology
- A positive attitude with a desire to be coached to become the best salesperson you can be
- Self-confidence with the ability to accept “No” as an answer more than “Yes”
- Enjoyment of meeting and helping new people each day
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.