HR Generalist/Safety Administrator
We are looking for a people-oriented and professional candidate with experience in benefits and human resources to bring their expertise to a company and team that genuinely cares about its employees. If you are passionate about helping others through sharing your knowledge and training, this is the position for you!
Why You Should Apply:
- Join a team and company that cares about YOU
- Family-oriented, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Monday–Friday schedule with flexible summer hours
- Top benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401k with company matching; a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP); and more!
As HR Generalist/Safety Administrator, you will work independently and with the HR Director in the following areas: recruiting, affirmative action, employment law compliance, benefits management, safety administration, and payroll functions. Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Leading the recruiting process, including posting/modifying job ads, candidate tracking, and interview coordination
- Managing the onboarding of new employees, including appropriate HR paperwork, training schedules, and orientation.
- Maintaining employee and applicant documentation (including employee personnel files)
- Leading employee benefit processes, including reviewing benefit information with employees, processing benefit enrollments/changes, and coordinating open enrollment
- Recording and reporting Environmental, OSHA, and Health & Safety information
- Conducting and tracking annual and as-needed safety training events
The role of HR Generalist/Safety Administrator requires a friendly and empathetic person who can connect with a variety of individuals at all levels within the company. In addition, this position requires:
- A degree and/or experience in human resources
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven time management with high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.