Door/Window Service Technician
If you are a professional craftsman who is experienced in installing windows and doors, we want to hear from you! This Door/Window Service Technician position will provide superior field support on window and door products by performing service in the customer’s home. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, be self-motivated, driven, efficient, and detail-oriented.
Why You Should Apply:
- $25+ per hour
- Monday – Friday schedule with stable, year-round work
- Top employee benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance, 401K with company matching, and more
- Excellent growth opportunities—Foreman, sales and management opportunities available
- Enhance your skills and grow into a great career with a well-established, family-owned company
- Join a team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded
- Bring a Friend! For each installer you refer that gets hired, you will earn $250 after 6 months of their employment, and/or $200 per month for up to a year if you refer a foreman!
- Service and repair previously installed windows, doors, and related products
- Analyze customers’ situations, determine corrective action, and verify the action has fixed the issue
- Keep team members informed of customer interactions and actions taken
- Follow established processes and make recommendations for process improvement
- Stay current on product and installation processes; make updates to technical tips for installation or service
- Assist with warehouse deliveries when necessary
- Complete required paperwork accurately and thoroughly, and submit it in a timely manner
- Portray a professional image with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions while providing a high level of customer satisfaction
- Valid, insurable driver’s license, with ability to pass DOT medical card physical/screening
- Basic math skills, legible writing, basic personal computer skills
- Basic construction knowledge and techniques
- Ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach
- Excellent interpersonal and decision making skills
- Two or more years of window installation experience preferred
How to Apply:
- Apply below using our fast track application or feel free to call us at 701-280-5916 for more information!
- Click here to download the pdf application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products HR, or drop it off at 474 45th St S, Fargo, ND. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Fast Track Application
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.