Customer Relations Specialist (Full-time)
Are you passionate about delivering a delightful customer experience? Do you have an exceptional ability to listen and determine a customer’s needs? If you answered yes to these questions, this Customer Relations Specialist position is for you! Western Products is seeking a motivated individual to join our team.
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you will be entrusted to represent Western Products as the first voice and face our customers hear and see. As part of the customer experience, you will utilize technology to assist customers over the phone, in person, and through text and email.
Why You Should Apply:
- Base pay range: $17–$20/hour
- Earns a base pay PLUS additional performance pay!
- There is no cap on earning potential.
- Join a supportive, professional team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Enjoy talking to people on the phone, through text and email, and in person
- Work Monday – Friday with flexible summer hours
- Communicate with customers regarding our products and services both in person in the showroom and through incoming and outbound phone calls, texts, and emails
- Schedule appointments, help customers make payments, and more utilizing our customer database
- Create and enhance an inspiring atmosphere that helps guests visualize their project by maintaining a clean, organized showroom and workspace
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with external and internal customers to gain their trust and respect
- Provide a great customer experience while assisting with occasional in-person events
- Other office-related duties
- 3 years of recent customer service experience involving contact with customers on the phone and in person
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft applications, customer databases, and scheduling software
- Ability to learn new programs quickly and navigate multiple windows, screens, and programs
- Strong professional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
- Candidates must submit resume using the form below and answer the following:
- Why would you be a good fit for this position?
- What is your sales and customer service philosophy?
- What are your 3 biggest motivators?
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.