We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable contract administrator to join our team. In this role, you will verify customer information, enter contracts, create purchase orders and material requisitions, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports. To be successful in this role, you must be accurate, organized, and take a creative approach to problem solving.
Why You Should Apply:
- Join a supportive, professional team that truly believes hard work should be rewarded
- Fun, flexible, family-oriented culture
- Enjoy talking to people on the phone, through text and email, and in person
- Work Monday–Friday with flexible summer hours
- Creating customer, cost estimates, and material requirements in ERP from sales contract
- Validating sales contract information to facilitate a smooth process flow
- Electronic file indexing of all contract documentation
- Salesperson commission analysis
- Interacting with other departments such as sales operations, accounting, IT, and marketing
- Business degree
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Accounting and invoicing skills
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years, and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.