Construction Management Intern
Western Products seeks a personable and highly organized Construction Management intern to support the department in day-to-day administrative tasks and activities. Gain on-the-job experience and learn the responsibilities of a manager in the construction and home improvement industry.
- Assist the department with a variety of construction projects and responsibilities
- Adhere to construction safety standards and OSHA Regulations; monitor SDS documents
- Assist with budget reviews, job cost reports, cash flow analysis, billing reports, etc.
- Create schedules, update schedules, communicate look-ahead schedules, etc.
- Use estimating, project management, and scheduling software, as well as CAD, Revit, and scanning technology.
- Assist crew with removing old siding and installing new siding
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a North Dakota university engineering program
- Possess proficient organizational, interpersonal, and multi-tasking abilities, and be able to work with power tools and computer equipment
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
Why You Should Apply:
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of construction projects
- Develop project management skills as a part of a multidisciplinary team
- Develop an understanding of contract documents
- Develop an understanding of planning and scheduling
- Mentorship from a highly experienced Construction Manager
- Attend company meetings and networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
- Create a site-specific safety plan
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 75 years and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family-owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing, and construction. As an affiliated group, we can offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Western Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.