Accounting Team Member
Western Products and Affiliated Companies are currently seeking an accounting team member. We are a family-owned company with a unique portfolio of businesses in diverse industries ranging from manufacturing to home improvement to property management. Our team members make all the difference, and we strive to offer a team-orientated culture where employees are engaged and appreciated.
This accounting role encompasses a variety of financial and office duties, such as accounts payable, invoicing, and providing customer service on the telephone. To thrive in this role you must be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Why You Should Apply:
- Join a team and company that cares about YOU
- Family-oriented, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Monday–Friday schedule with flexible summer hours
- Top benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401k with company matching; a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP); and more!
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide exceptional customer service
- Assist with payroll by tracking and entering time cards and job bids
- Process customer payments for accounts receivable/payable
- Manage office supply inventory and coordinate/distribute mail
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable and timely
- Accounting experience preferred
- Construction industry experience preferred
- GP knowledge a plus
How to Apply:
- Click here to fill out an online application.
- Click here to download the pdf application and also email it to email@example.com, fax it to 701-232-6666 with Attention: Western Products, or drop it off at our Fargo location. Note: You need to have Adobe Reader 9.0 or later to fill out the application electronically.
Upload Your Resume
Western Products has been in business for over 70 years and is recognized as one of the largest home improvement companies in the Upper Midwest. We’re proud to carry American-made products, including siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, cabinets, outdoor furniture, and more. Our award-winning team is committed to improving quality of life for both homeowners and our co-workers.
Western Products & Affiliates is a group of family owned companies involved in real estate, manufacturing and construction. As an affiliated group, we have the ability to offer great benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.