Western Products is excited to participate in Minnesota State Community and Technical College’s spring job fair in Moorhead. We are proud to offer skilled workers who work with their hands, head and heart. Our mission is to be the best in our marketplace, provide unsurpassed customer satisfaction, be totally committed to teamwork and be relentless in the pursuit of improvement.
Event: Minnesota State Community and Technical College Spring Job Fair
When: Thursday, April 16, 2015
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Improving the quality of homeowners and our employees’ lives is what we do at Western Products. We’ve known since 1948 that it takes a talented, dedicated team to deliver unparalleled customer service. If you are a committed, hard-working individual, we would love you to join our team.
Our mission is to be the best in our marketplace, provide unsurpassed customer satisfaction, be totally committed to teamwork and be relentless in the pursuit of improvement.
- Seamless Steel Siding
- Asphalt Roofing
- Commercial Roofing
Applicant Qualifications & Attributions:
- Possess a positive attitude and can contribute towards an teamwork-focused environment.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and take pride in one’s work.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Detail-oriented and perceptive with good problem solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Some travel required.
At Western Products, we believe in the power of hard work and dedication to both career and family! We invite you to meet with our employment representatives at this upcoming Moorhead job fair and learn more about why Western Products is a great place to work.
- Health insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health savings account (HSA) with company contribution
- Incentive programs
- Family-friendly workplace
- Foreman referral bonus
- Voluntary vision, dental and short term disability
Read more about Western Products’ open positions here: https://www.westernproducts.com/employment/
and join our event on Facebook: